Wednesday, January 1, 2020

About me

I've been investing for about 20 years. 
This portfolio is not a retirement portfolio, but an aggressive growth, 'Moonshot' portfolio.
I'll be looking to invest in small cap stocks of companies engaged in high growth sectors. My goal is to maximise my returns. I have a retirement portfolio. This is money I can afford to loose.
My method:
This portfolio will hold 50 stocks. I usually invest in equal parts so each initial investment is worth about 2% of my portfolio. 
It;s said that a stock thesis should look ahead  no less than 3 and no more than 5 years. For this reason I've created a disciplinary framework for this portfolio. I will aim to Buy a new stock and Sell a holding every month. This will force me to constantly re-evaluate my thesis for each stock so that I can choose which one to sell.
On the same note, having to Buy a new company every month keeps me on the lookout for my next investment.

And of course!
These are my musings that I'm sharing. I'm not a certified CPA or stock professional. I'm not attempting to provide any kind of advice or guidance. The opinions published here are my own. You should get advice from a professional before making any investment decisions.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. Thank you for sharing. Investing for Retirement in your 60's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arnold. Comments like this definitely make it worthwhile :)

      Delete
  2. This is a scam because some one emailed me with a scam from this website market guru! Who the hell are you? And why am I receiving these spam emails that are scams asking me for my information? Report this!

    ReplyDelete